Welcome to Scran on the Tyne! If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions of use, which governs Scran on the Tyne’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Scran on the Tyne’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions of Use:
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. If you wish to use any of our content, you must email us to request permission to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Again, please contact us first.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
We welcome requests from proprietors of restaurants, bistros, café’s or other vendors of food and drink are welcome to contact us to request that we review a venue in return for a free meal. Please be aware, we will offer only an honest review in return and will have the final say in terms of editing.
Scran on the Tyne is open to working with new advertisers and will be happy to engage in discussions of collaborative posts or for any content suggestions. Please get in touch to discuss this by emailing email@example.com.